Answers To Commonly Asked Questions:
- Electric is separately metered by Eversource. Typical bills are less than $30.00 per month. Call 800-662-7764 as far in advance as possible to avoid rush charges.
- All apartments are wired for TV Cable. Monthly charge range depending on services ordered. Pay channels (HBO, NESN, etc.) are available. Internet service (Road Runner) is also available. Call Time Warner at 352-6421.
- All apartments are wired for Telephone. Call Verizon at 1-800-585-4466 for local phone service. Long distance is available from many different providers.
- Internet service can be obtained from Verizon (Dial-up, DSL, T1), Road Runner (cable), through KSC technology department, or other providers.
- All buildings have coin laundry facilities on the premises.
- Apartments are cleaned and painted as required. You should still expect to do additional cleaning when you move in. At the end of your lease, it is expected that the apartment will be returned to us in the same condition as when you moved in. Turn in a list of needed repairs within the first few days of your lease, so we can make things right for you. If you do not notify us of problems, you could be charged for something that was wrong when you moved in.
- All apartments have mini blinds. Emerald Court apartments include screens. If yours does not have screens, it is up to you to supply if desired. Tenants will be charged for screens or blinds that are missing or damaged at the end of the lease.
- Rent payments may be made monthly, or by semester. Payments may be mailed, or brought directly to our office. We suggest that payments be sent directly from parents to our office to simplify tracking, and to assure timely receipt.
- Parking is allowed as stated in your lease. Every vehicle parked in our lots requires a sticker, properly affixed, or they may be towed at any time.
- Entry doors are locked at all times at 51 Main Street, and Emerald Court. Intercoms connect to each apartment, and will unlock to admit visitors.
- Your social life is important, but if the level of noise is heard in the hall, or produces neighbor complaints, it is too loud. We will act quickly to defend the rights of the other tenants, and protect our building.
- All leases are for 12 months from date of occupancy. Leases may not be terminated early. Every lease is to be signed by a parent as Guarantor.
- The Security Deposit is to cover damages, late fees, and non-performance. If you comply with the terms of the lease, it should be refunded to you in full at the end of the term. It is not the First or Last month rent.
Copyright (2021) New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers? personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated NEREN data last updated at July 23, 2021 5:02 AM ET .
Mortgage calculator source: iHomefinder. Schools info source: GreatSchools. WalkScore source: WalkScore