Answers To Commonly
- Electric is separately metered by PSNH.
Typical bills are less than $30.00 per month.
Call 800-662-7764 as far in advance as possible
to avoid rush charges.
- All apartments are wired for TV Cable.
Monthly charge range depending on services
ordered. Pay channels (HBO, NESN, etc.) are
available. Internet service (Road Runner) is
also available. Call Time Warner at 352-6421.
- All apartments are wired for Telephone. Call
Verizon at 1-800-585-4466 for local phone
service. Long distance is available from many
- Internet service can be obtained from
Verizon (Dial-up, DSL, T1), Road Runner (cable),
through KSC technology department, or other
- All buildings have coin laundry facilities
on the premises.
- Apartments are cleaned and painted as
required. You should still expect to do
additional cleaning when you move in. At the end
of your lease, it is expected that the apartment
will be returned to us in the same condition as
when you moved in. Turn in a list of needed
repairs within the first few days of your lease,
so we can make things right for you. If you do
not notify us of problems, you could be charged
for something that was wrong when you moved in.
- All apartments have mini blinds. Emerald
Court apartments include screens. If yours does
not have screens, it is up to you to supply if
desired. Tenants will be charged for screens or
blinds that are missing or damaged at the end of
- Rent payments may be made monthly, or by
semester. Payments may be mailed, or brought
directly to our office. We suggest that payments
be sent directly from parents to our office to
simplify tracking, and to assure timely receipt.
- Parking is allowed as stated in your lease.
Every vehicle parked in our lots requires a
sticker, properly affixed, or they may be towed
at any time.
- Entry doors are locked at all times at 51
Main Street, and Emerald Court. Intercoms
connect to each apartment, and will unlock to
- Your social life is important, but if the
level of noise is heard in the hall, or produces
neighbor complaints, it is too loud. We will act
quickly to defend the rights of the other
tenants, and protect our building.
- All leases are for 12 months from date of
occupancy. Leases may not be terminated early.
Every lease is to be signed by a parent as
- The Security Deposit is to cover damages,
late fees, and non-performance. If you comply
with the terms of the lease, it should be
refunded to you in full at the end of the term.
It is not the First or Last month rent.
55 Main Street
603-357-4001 - Rentals
603-357-3324 - Fax
48 Wakefield St
76 Railroad Square
36 Rhoades Road
2 West Hill Rd
Troy , NH
340 West St
114 Old Homestead Highway
336 Gulf Rd
37 Woodburn St
41 Pleasant Street
39 Main Street